Breathless Cabo San Lucas – December 1, 2015 the party starts at this beautiful resort. The modern and sexy adults only Breathless Cabo is located on Medano Beach, the safest swimmable beach in Cabo San, El Medano Beach features stunning blue waters and powdery sands. There is always something going on by the beach, or by any of the unique pools (please note that both the beach and pool areas are topless optional). Cabo San Lucas, known for its vitality and nightlife, offers a variety of attractions, including the Marina and El Arco, a natural rock formation in the shape of an arch that lies adjacent to Playa Del Amor (Lover’s Beach). The average year-round temperature is 78°F. During October to April, the temperature is typically 80°F. The climate is arid with over 300 days of sunshine. Average annual rainfall is 5-10 inches. In a destination already known for its nightlife, this chic and vibrant resort offers unforgettable entertainment and an extraordinary social lifestyle, perfect for singles, couples, and groups of friends. Whether you want to relax at the beach or spa, or embrace the party and mix and mingle with other guests, you can have it all here.
Each of the 169 contemporary suites includes a private balcony or terrace with beautiful views and an outdoor Jacuzzi, nightly turndown service, and 24-hour room service. For guests seeking the most luxurious accommodations, the Xhale Club offers VIP host services, upgraded amenities, access to two private pools, and more. All suites have the following:
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Balcony or Terrace
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 7 Restaurants at Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa:
- Bites – Gastro lounge a la carte restaurant with a contemporary atmosphere. Casual elegance attire.
- Spumante – A la carte restaurant serving a variety of Italian specialties with stunning views of the beach. Outdoor seating available. Open for dinner only. Casual elegance attire.
- Kibbeh – A la carte restaurant featuring Eastern Mediterranean cuisine, featuring stunning panoramic views. Open for dinner only. Casual attire.
- Coco Cafe – Premium brand coffee and light snacks. Open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Spoon – Main buffet restaurant. Outdoor seating is available. Casual attire.
- Barefoot Grill – Burgers and snacks served on the beach.
- Fish Nets – Beachside restaurant serving up grill specialties. Open for lunch and dinner. Casual
None of the a la carte need reservations.
Indulge in your favorite drinks at any of the five bars and lounges, including a swim up bar.
Entertainment is around the clock at this lively resort. During the day, guests can partake in game of beach volleyball, snorkeling, windsurfing, and kayaking. In addition to a variety of watersports, guests can also enjoy Spanish classes, aerobics, and more. For a more relaxing vacation experience, the incredible spa will melt away your stress and revive your body (additional cost).
When the sun goes down, the party is just getting started. Nightly outdoor entertainment is highlighted by big screen movies on the beach, and weekly theme nights by the pool or beach. Every night features a different party with live music, gala parties, and live shows at the indoor theater.