Located on 19 acres of lush landscape in beautiful Ocho Rios, Jamaica, this couples-only, all-inclusive beachfront resort seduces you with the promise of active days or hours of uninterrupted privacy. You’ll feel the romance of sweeping water views, a private white-sand beach, and the resort’s very own namesake island.
Vintage-inspired pastels fit the retro-design sensibility of the rooms at Couples Tower Isle. Each of the well-appointed rooms iare complete with plush king-size beds, and open out onto private balconies and patios furnished with wide-cushion seating and an outdoor table.
Enjoy a refreshing dip in one of three swimming pools, or a leisurely soak in the Jacuzzis scattered about the resort. Indulge in au naturel sunbathing on the resort’s very own private island, Tower Isle. Take in a game of tennis, a round of golf, or while away the afternoon on a lounge chair by the sea. Discover the delights of snorkeling among the reefs or windsurfing on the waves. Work out at the air-conditioned fitness center, where state-of the art cardio equipment will keep you active. Partake in a variety of classes, including spinning, aerobics, yoga, Pilates, and meditation. Select, optional excursions are also included as part of the all-inclusive package.
From gourmet indoor dinners at Eight Rivers to delightful al fresco meals at the perennially chic Verandah, guests are sure to find the perfect meal to tempt their taste buds at the six unique restaurants. Sample the finest international cuisine fused with Caribbean flavors. Four bars all serve premium-brand liquors, wines, and champagne. When it comes to cuisine, 85% of the menu is prepared with products form local growers and farmers.
There are 6 Restaurants at Couples Tower Isle:
- The Patio – Your source for italian& Mediterranean cuisine. The patio pleases both your palate and spirit with buffet and a la carte menus. No reservations required.
- The Veranda – For those nights when you crave continental cuisine at it’s finest. No reservations required.
- Bayside – This casual and candle-lit Asian restaurant is situated on the sea. Make sure to request reservations at guest services upon arrival to the hotel.
- Veggie Bar – A delicious meal awaits you at this seaside cafe. Whether you’re a strict vegetarian or just in search of an excellent natural dish, this is the place for you.
- The Pool Grill – The place for mid-day & late night food service. Enjoy casual fare in an easy going atmosphere and make your way to the adjoining terrace for a memorable meal under the stars. Open daily 11am to 6pm and 10:30pm to 5am.
- 8 Rivers – A recreation of the glamorous 1950’s era serving classic food while incorporating local Jamaican & Caribbean ingredients. Make sure to request reservations at guest services upon arrival to the hotel. Dress code required.
Whether exploring the luxurious treatments at the Zen-inspired spa, sipping cosmos in the fabulous pink piano bar, or savoring an exquisite Thai meal at ocean’s edge, Couples Tower Isle includes countless indulgences that will inspire you to return again and again.
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Reggae Dance Class, Mixology Class,Beach Volley Ball, Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Sing-Along Piano Bar, sing-along piano bar, staff fand guest talent show.
Extra Value: Dunn’s River Falls tour, glass bottom boat reef cruise, and shopping excursion.
Greening Your Life: Part of the Apple Vacations Greening Your Life initiative, this property only uses environment friendlycleaning products and utilizes energy efficient air conditioners.