Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort sits cradled between the Caribbean Sea and a world-famous golf course. Offering 502 luxurious suites, a business center, wedding venues, two children’s pools, two infinity pools, four Jacuzzis, a waterpark and a lazy river, this resort promises to fulfill your grandest vacation dreams.
Surrounded by white sandy beaches, the clear aqua Caribbean Sea and a world famous golf course, this resort will provide an ideal vacation setting for couples and couples with children. The all-suite resort will boast 502 luxuriously equipped suites, including family-friendly and connecting rooms that can accommodate up to 10 guests. And for those celebrating special occasions, our Paramount Suite offers a spacious and private terrace with stunning ocean views, perfect for ceremonies, cocktails or private dinners.
Live the good life at Dreams Playa Mujeres. Perfect for couples, groups and families with children, the all-inclusive atmosphere of this resort will have you never wanting to leave! Dreams Playa Mujeres features three levels of pools spanning over 65,000 square feet, Explorer’s Club for Kids, Core Zone Teen Club for the kids, plus a full-service spa, incredible beach, 10 restaurants and 11 bars perfect for both adult relaxation and family fun.
The resort is just 35 minutes from the Cancun International Airport and 10 minutes from downtown Cancun, but everything you need is already on site! Right on the property you’ll find the 18-hole Playa Mujeres Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman and featuring complimentary greens fees for all guests. The on-site waterpark comes complete with two waterslides that are 328-feet long, and a lazy river exclusive to Preferred Club guests.
Food and Drink
Explore our international array of specialty restaurants at Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort, where reservations are never required. Choose from seven à la carte restaurants, one buffet, a grill and a café with an ice cream parlor and fresh coffee. Food spans international cuisine from a Brazilian Steakhouse to Mediterranean specials. You can even enjoy lighter fare at our pool-side lunch spot. Your Unlimited-Luxury® amenities include all meals.
24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at That’s a Wrap. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Feel like a night out? Enjoy drinks, dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts.
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-Hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, juices and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- Free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guest to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, and to learn about local destinations, excursions and more!
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
For an even more comprehensive and luxurious all-inclusive experience, guests can upgrade to Preferred Club status and take advantage of things like:
- Personalized check-in and checkout at the Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors served in the lounge
- À la carte breakfast at Maris Seafood Restaurant
- Access to the Lazy River at the Preferred Villa Section
- One day pass to the wet areas of the Secrets Spa by Pevonia® (per person, per stay), located at the adults-only Secrets Playa Mujeres next door
- 20% Off spa treatments (not combinable with any other promotions/offers)
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bathroom amenities
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Complimentary daily newspaper in the room (available in English or Spanish)
- Preferred Club area of the beach